Saving Your Second Marriage Before It Starts
Newly Expanded Edition
Nine Questions to Ask Before—and After—You Remarry
Beat the odds and make remarriage the best thing that’s ever happened to you. Do you have the skills you need? Now is the time to acquire them through this expanded and updated edition of Saving Your Second Marriage Before It Starts — and build a future together that is everything marriage can and ought to be. This book is for couples where one or both individuals are entering marriage for the second time.
- Face the myths of remarriage
- Learn to communicate with instant understanding
- Discover the secret to resolving conflict
- Master the skills of money management
- Get your sex life off to a great start
- Learn how to blend a family
This is more than a book—it’s a life-changing experience. And when used with the accompanying his/her workbooks and the acclaimed SYMBIS Assessment, you’re building a rock-solid foundation for enduring friendship, romance, and passion.
Saving Your Second Marriage Before It Starts is simply the most popular and proven means for launching lifelong love.
Includes $5 discount to take the brand new and game-changing SYMBIS Assessment
Discover the new SYMBIS Assessment
You can build your marriage on more than a hope and a prayer. The SYMBIS Assessment gives you a personalized road map to making your marriage everything it was meant to be. The SYMBIS Assessment just may be the most important thing you do for your relationship. Discover everything you need to know about:
- Your Personalities – discover strengths you both bring to marriage
- Your Love Life – cultivate deeper intimacy and lifelong passion
- Your Fight Types – discover your “hot topics”
- Your Talk Styles – crack the code for heartfelt and lasting connections
- Your Deepest Longing – create your ultimate soul-to-soul connection
- Your Money Methods – kick financial worries to the curb and deepen your connection
Each copy of Saving Your Second Marriage Before It Starts includes a $5 discount code off the SYMBIS Assessment. Learn more: SYMBISassessment.com