I Love You More | DVD
How Everyday Problems Can Strengthen Your Marriage
Even the Best Marriages Have Problems. The question isn’t whether struggles will arise, but how will husbands and wives handle them when they come.
1. Love is not enough
2. Tackle this problem first . . . and all others get easier
3. The subtle saboteurs of every marriage
4. How to solve any problem in five (not-so-easy) steps
5. Joining your spirits like never before
6. The good that comes from a problem-solving marriage
In this six-session small group edition DVD curriculum, authors Les and Leslie Parrott show you how the same forces that can chip away at marriage can become a catalyst for new relational depth and richness—provided you make wise choices. Whether the problem is major or mild, you’ll learn how to transform nettlesome issues into loving opportunities. After learning the invaluable principles the Parrotts reveal in this small group kit, you’ll never look at everyday problems in your marriage the same way again.